Aluminum Screen Mesh
Aluminum screen mesh is a metal mesh with screening and filtering functions made of aluminum wire or aluminum sheet. Available material grades include pure aluminum and aluminum alloy 2024, 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075, etc.
The corrosion resistance of aluminum is basically equivalent to stainless steel in the natural environment, and its weight is only about 1/3 of steel, so it is very popular in the field of architectural decoration.
The types of aluminum screens include the following:
- Aluminum woven wire mesh
- Perforated aluminium mesh
- Expanded aluminum metal
- Laser cutting aluminium mesh
- Aluminum meshes are widely used in industrial and commercial fields, such as
- Industrial field: metal filter,
- Commercial and residential: aluminum window screens, aluminum security mesh
- Construction industry: metal facade, ceiling, etc.
- Decorative metal mesh products: metal curtains